Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Leaving LA

As we leave LA and Southern CA, these are all typical sights.


Many layers of bridges. I missed a couple of better ones...not quick enough.


See...we were here...which lane are we supposed to be in? Don't forget...we are in the Suburban towing a 34' trailer, luckily about noon on Monday.


This is as close as we got to downtown LA. See the brownish haze?


Rows and rows of hills.


Barren hillsides.



Lots of traffic traveling North from LA. On the long long down grades, the trucks can only go 35mph!


Down, down to the fertile San Joaquin Valley. Notice the rows and rows of crops. We drove all the way to Lodi, CA.


Flag City RV Park was brand new and nice..had WiFi, too. Think I did one of the earlier posts from here. Rick said the shower house was really nice, too.

2 comments:

enveehaze said...

I wonder if this was some of the same road we drove South of LA when we were in San Diego???

Rick Elaine said...

We were headed North on I5. I think I phrased it wrong. As I re-read it now...I think I'll edit it. At least I can :-)